Homeopathic Hospital in Yonkers

Dublin Core

Title

Homeopathic Hospital in Yonkers

Description

The Homeopathic Hospital was built in 1907. Its name was changed to the Yonkers General Hospital in 1928.
The Yonkers General Hospital merged with St. John's Hospital in 2001 and has became know as Parkcare Pavilion.

Creator

Yonkers Public Library

Source

Yonkers Public Library

Publisher

Yonkers Public Library

Date

9/30/2021

Identifier

2021.049.008

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Postcard

Files

2021.049.008.jpg

Collection

Citation

Yonkers Public Library, “Homeopathic Hospital in Yonkers,” Yonkers Public Library Archive, accessed May 21, 2022, http://archive.ypl.org/items/show/982.