Browse Items (1163 total)

List of Yonkers firefighters, police officers, and construction workers who passed away from the effects of working at Ground Zero.

Otis Elevator Co - Larkin Plaza Flooded, 1933-07-21 (1).jpg
This photograph was taken on July 21, 1933.

Otis Elevator Company Building Sign (1).jpg


Otis Steam Elevator Works, 1860 (1a).jpg
This a photograph of a Zouave Artillery Company in front of the Otis Steam Elevator Works. This photograph was taken in 1860.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2