Browse Items (21 total)

Otis Elevator Co - Larkin Plaza Flooded, 1933-07-21 (1).jpg
This photograph was taken on July 21, 1933.

Otis Elevator Company Building Sign (1).jpg


Otis Steam Elevator Works, 1860 (1a).jpg
This a photograph of a Zouave Artillery Company in front of the Otis Steam Elevator Works. This photograph was taken in 1860.

The Homeopathic Hospital was built in 1907. Its name was changed to the Yonkers General Hospital in 1928.
The Yonkers General Hospital merged with St. John's Hospital in 2001 and has became know as Parkcare Pavilion.

Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2