Browse Items (1205 total)

2022.049.047.jpg
This postcard is dated October 26, 1910. It was printed in Germany.

Tags:

2021.049.008.jpg
The Homeopathic Hospital was built in 1907. Its name was changed to the Yonkers General Hospital in 1928.
The Yonkers General Hospital merged with St. John's Hospital in 2001 and has became know as Parkcare Pavilion.

2022.049.028 (front).jpg
This postcard is dated January 8, 1913

2021.049.004.jpg
The Hollywood Inn was in built in 1897. It was established as a club for workingmen. The club became in debt and the Hollywood Inn was torn down in 1931.

2019.008.077 (front).jpg
This document is about the history of the U.S.V.L.S.C. and how they developed their code of saving lives.

2016.004.004_MainSt.jpg
Photo taken in the 1860s of businesses in Yonkers.

2019.039.003.jpg
The meeting was held at Saunders Trades and Technical High School on January 27, 1988.
(From left to right) Councilman Edward Fagan, Councilman Nicholas Longo, Councilman Henry Spallone.

2022.049.118.jpg
This postcard is dated October 4, 1906.

2019.040.003.jpg
Ruth worked at the Halsted School for thirty years.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2