Browse Items (1178 total)

2022.049.030 (front).jpg
This postcard is dated May 22, 1911.

Tags:

2022.049.028 (front).jpg
This postcard is dated January 8, 1913

2022.049.024.jpg
This postcard is dated September 7, 1923.

Tags:

2022.049.018 (front).jpg
This is a postcard of Yonkers City Hall.
It is dated August 25th, 1912.

Tags:

2022.049.009.jpg
Postcard for Yonkers, NY.

Tags:

carnegielibrarygroupphoto.png
Three men in the foreground from left to right:
1. James H. Walder, President of the Park Board
2. Nicholas Mangini, sub-contractor
3. James J. Lynch, contractor

This photograph was taken in 1903.

constructionofthecarnegielibrary.png
This photograph was taken in 1903.

2021.049.008.jpg
The Homeopathic Hospital was built in 1907. Its name was changed to the Yonkers General Hospital in 1928.
The Yonkers General Hospital merged with St. John's Hospital in 2001 and has became know as Parkcare Pavilion.

2021.049.007.jpg

2021.049.006.jpg
Yonkers High School was located on South Broadway. It was torn down in 1951.

Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2